Why won't iPod work in '98 ML320?

Hello,

My sister-inlaw has a '98 Mercedes ML320 and for some reason her new iPod mini won't work in it. It will work in my brother's Jeep Liberty, just not her ML 320.

Why is this and what can be done to fix this?

Thanks,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Ingram

What the heck are you talking about?

Is there some additional hardware to hook the ipod to the vehicle, or are you just hoping for some miracle?

Try giving some more info and you might get some help.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

assuming that you mean it will not work in standalone mode?

Reply to
charles blassberg

you're doing something wrong then

Reply to
war

Using a cassette adapter my sister in-law can't get her iPod mini to play through the spearkers at all.in her ML 320.

Thanks,

Reply to
Jeff Ingram

Click below. This might help

============ BuckShot LeFunk ==

1998 LS 400 1999 E320 4-Matic

Jeff > Using a cassette adapter my sister in-law can't get her iPod mini to play

Reply to
Buckshop LeFunk

Compatible with all 1994 through 1998 Mercedes except "ML" series.

Reply to
charles blassberg

Yeah, I noticed......

thanks,

Reply to
Jeff Ingram

Although I can't think why.

The unit is the same.

May be a clue to the original problem?

Reply to
charles blassberg

Forget about the cassette adapter. Try the roadtrip from newertech. They are about $15.00 and allow you to hook any mini RCA style up.

They connect to the cigarette outlet and broadcast FM.

Works fantastically.

Try looking here:

Martin Joseph