Why won't iPod work in '98 ML320?

Hello,
My sister-inlaw has a '98 Mercedes ML320 and for some reason her new iPod mini won't work in it. It will work in my brother's Jeep Liberty, just not
her ML 320.
Why is this and what can be done to fix this?
Thanks,
Jeff

What the heck are you talking about?
Is there some additional hardware to hook the ipod to the vehicle, or are you just hoping for some miracle?
Try giving some more info and you might get some help.
Marty
Jeff Ingram wrote:

assuming that you mean it will not work in standalone mode?
Strange, that. I've got an old record player that won't play CD's, a video recorder that won't play DVD's, a Saga Megadrive that won't play X-Box games and a Sinclair Spectrum 48k that won't run Windows XP.

you're doing something wrong then

Using a cassette adapter my sister in-law can't get her iPod mini to play through the spearkers at all.in her ML 320.
Thanks,
Jff

Click below. This might help http://www.logjamelectronics.com/mbipod.html
===========BuckShot LeFunk =1998 LS 400 1999 E320 4-Matic
Jeff Ingram wrote:

Buckshop LeFunk wrote:

Compatible with all 1994 through 1998 Mercedes except "ML" series.
Yeah, I noticed......
thanks,
Jeff

charles blassberg wrote:

Although I can't think why.
The unit is the same.
May be a clue to the original problem?

Forget about the cassette adapter. Try the roadtrip from newertech. They are about $15.00 and allow you to hook any mini RCA style up.
They connect to the cigarette outlet and broadcast FM.
Works fantastically.
Try looking here:
http://macsales.com