Why you should always drive in the USA

You should always drive in Los Angeles even if it just across the street and preferably in a Mercedes ( just to be on topic )

excerpted:

I asked for the boss. A tall woman in a serious uniform appeared another hour later. I asked her why I was there. She looked keen to thump me at any moment.

"You didn't have ID."

"Is that an offence?"

She returned 20 minutes later with my charge sheet. "You jaywalked. You're from Belfast, huh?"

"Yes."

"You wouldn't get away with this in Belfast."

"Say what you like about British justice," I offered, "but I don't think they've ever locked anyone up for crossing the road."

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

The sad part is that with liberals running things in L.A., you'd probably get arrested for driving a Mercedes, too. Especially an M-class!

Reply to
Ben

Reply to
David Streb