why your front wheels become black

When asbestos was universally removed from brake pads, most manufacturers (German) replaced it with black graphite. As long as you use German pads you
will have black brake dust all over your wheels. Rotex pads are made with a light silver-gray compound which hardly shows on the wheel. Cox Import sells them for all cars: 800-470-6511. P.

you
sells
I have Rotex pads on my ML. They leave no visible dust on the wheels and actually seem to perform better than the MBZ pads. My only complaint is that they are a bit more noisy (if you can believe that).
--

- RODNEY