Will 000.822.0903 climate conrole mod. work in 300sd?

Group, Can any one tell me if a climate control module 000.822.0903 is the right part for a 1981 300sd. I have a 000.822.0303 in the car and it is defective. I want to use the first module if it will work.
Thanks Bruce Buchanan
najurb
If it looks and fits the same, then it will work... don't worry about the part # because there are many revisions.