Will I regret it if I buy 250TD

Its old (1992) I perhaps should buy a later one.....But I think I fancy this model. I know nothing about the 250TD Automatic estate.

Can anybody tell me what I need to know.

Reply to
Bill

Yeah, Don't ever expose your email address on usenet.

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Thank you so much Martin snipped-for-privacy@barknatural.com for your help....so a

250td in your mind is crap!
Reply to
Bill

I have no opinion on that, but I think you should expect to get spam out your ass...

That's not my email address by the way, but thanks for playing. Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

I know its not your email,...but guess what,as you should know that when you get spam out of your ass...or as we say in uk arse, you close down hotmail account and open a new one, thats what happens in uk.

But as you say Marty, Great Fun.

Reply to
Bill