Will These Rims Fit My 260E?

Hi,
I came into some very nice newer style Mercedes 15" rims for my 87' 260E. I have know idea what year/model they're from but before I pay to
have someone attempt to install them I would like to find out if they will even fit my car. I found the following numbers on the inside of the rims:
A2024011602 7Jx15H2ET37
I would appreciate someones assistance. Thanks!
David
David Black < snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net>
David Black wrote:

That is rims from the W202 model (the C-Class 1993-2000): Rim width 7 inch, diameter 15 inch, offset 37 mm.
I know that 8/1989 - 10/1992 W124 260E with sports chassis had 7Jx15H2 rims ex-factory, but I do not their offset.

Juergen
Yes, they are for W124.