Will These Rims Fit My 260E?

Hi,

I came into some very nice newer style Mercedes 15" rims for my 87'

260E. I have know idea what year/model they're from but before I pay to have someone attempt to install them I would like to find out if they will even fit my car. I found the following numbers on the inside of the rims:

A2024011602

7Jx15H2ET37

I would appreciate someones assistance. Thanks!

David

Reply to
David Black

That is rims from the W202 model (the C-Class

1993-2000): Rim width 7 inch, diameter 15 inch, offset 37 mm.

I know that 8/1989 - 10/1992 W124 260E with sports chassis had 7Jx15H2 rims ex-factory, but I do not their offset.

Juergen

Reply to
Juergen .

Yes, they are for W124.