Will these wheels work?

As much as is written on the subject I should feel confident enough to figure out an answer but I a bit shaky. Here goes; '04 CL 17" AMG wheels
on my '92 300D?
JD
As long as the offsets are correct (or reasonably close) and the rolling diameter isn't too far off they should be fine.
For a more accurate answer we'd need to know the size and offset of the new wheels you intend to fit.
The offset is correct. You will need different tire though... depending on what size is on there.
Tiger wrote:

Thanks!
JD
The '04 CL is the 215 body. The wheels use 14mm wheel bolts. The bolt holes are 14mm in diameter. Your 300D uses 12mm bolts.
The holes will be a little sloppy with the smaller bolts in them. Your choice......