Window Problem

hello, well I have a 420 SEL 1991, basically my rear left window stopped working, in other words I rolled down the window from the drivers seat and it never came back up... i was just wondering if i can
fix it myself? and if so how can i do it?
thanks in advance
terek
"hello, well I have a 420 SEL 1991, basically my rear left window stopped working, in other words I rolled down the window from the drivers seat and it never came back up... i was just wondering if i can
fix it myself? and if so how can i do it?
thanks in advance terek "
Did you try using the rear seat switch? Frequently the switchs up front get spashed with coffee and the like and can stop working. Also check the rear seat lockout switch. If neither switch will work it, but the other windows do work, then most likely it's the motor. You can replace it yourself if you're reasonably handy. Having the shop manual will help.
i tryed everything in the book... were can i get the shop manual?
I've seen them at various online auto parts shops. Also on Ebay.
You need to take the switch apart and grind away the oxidation on the contacts.
thanks for all your help i really appreciate it, i just got done with the window and it works perfectly, you guys really helped me out thanks!!!