Window switch & Sunvisors

I need a power window switch for 1978 450SL and also 2 sunvisors. Any ideas where I might get them?

What is wrong with your visors?

Bill & Karen Slentz wrote:

Switch is here: https://www.autohausaz.com/search/product.aspx?sid=id2r3xqvynbjuiemwrorb145&makeid 0016@Mercedes&modelid94948@450SL&year78&cid=@WINDOW%20SWITCH&gidF24@Power%20Window%20Switch
Visors, dunno.
Good luck.
-tom!
You can repair the switch yourself... just simply take it apart and clean out the copper contacts... 6 on the bottom and three points on each of the copper rockers...
Tiger wrote:

I tried to figure out how to get mine apart, but it wasn't clear. The black plastic case looked like it was solid, with no way to access the internals. Is this not the fact? (FWIW, my failing one looks like it was replaced at some point, but neither of them look particularly user-serviceable.)
thx, -tom!
If you look on the side... you will see a privot button... and you will see that the switch rocks back and forth on that privot... With a small flat screwdriver... you can pry that side of the switch out a bit just enough to get the button out of the privot hole... repeat on the other side and it is out.