window tinting

Hey Guys....
I just wanted you to know that we have put up a new website that has a lot of information about window tinting and a FAQ page on the current
laws about tinting cars in the state of Georgia. Tinting laws for all 50 states coming soon. Come and have a look when you get the chance....Its a good read and can give you some insight on how to choose a tint shop for your car, even if you don't live in Georgia.
Thanks!!!
Steve Flanagan/ Owner Glass Tiger Tinting
www.glasstigertinting.com