Windshield wiper motor

I have a 1989 560 SEL. The problem is that I do not want to destroy things under the hood, so I am here to ask, does anyone know where the wiper motor
is? Is the motor hard to replace? I have already purchased the wiper motor and I now have it in hand. So, if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.