Winter Storage Considerations for Diesel Benz

Hi folks,
I just purchased a 1984 300SD and intend to store it in my garage over the winter. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and was wondering whether it was
preferable to store the car with a full tank of fuel (and stabilizer) or near empty and was wondering what other items I should be aware of.
Thanks in advance,
Tim Delaney 1984 300SD 204,000 km