Winter Storage Considerations for Diesel Benz

Hi folks,

I just purchased a 1984 300SD and intend to store it in my garage over the winter. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and was wondering whether it was preferable to store the car with a full tank of fuel (and stabilizer) or near empty and was wondering what other items I should be aware of.

Thanks in advance,

Tim Delaney

1984 300SD 204,000 km
Reply to