wiper blades on 2004 and later MBZ

I posted once in the past looking for a source for wiper blades for my 2004 E320 wagon. I commented that it cost $99 for two front, and one back blade. The back one is still "Bosch" or other after market
compatible, so it was cheap, most of the cost was for the "proprietary" "special" blades that they use.
Well since my car was in the shop the other day, I drove a c240 wagon. It too has the newer style blades.
Yes, Benz costs a lot to start with... yes the blades are good... but it is not only the price factor. I don't like the fact that I now cannot buy my blades conveniently at the local Pep Boys or other places if i see the need (like in a snow storm when they are streaking)
Some manufacturer has to step up and fill this need... no?
Anyone driving a 2004 and newer MB will now need to buy blades at $44 each at dealers only!
Not so... you can always buy online... 1/2 price of stealer... or try to fit an aftermarket Bosch wipers that is refillable.

the arm on the new ones will not accept any of the bosch or any aftermarket wipers... maybe you haven't seen it... it is truly a unique attachment.
as for refills...again, they are using a unique width blade that i have never seen in refills.
as to internet resellers... I looked, nobody has this NEW type of blade, or if they do, they are just a highly priced.
I haven't personally seen it yet... but I checked with my part supplier... http://www.mr-auto-parts.com /
They got it for $45 or they seems to have an aftermarket one for $23... this aftermarket one is silicone wiper insert... very interesting.
26" blade...

not sure about this product...your site lists the blade being available for a 2004 e320, but I went to the manufacturers site to learn more about the product http://www.silblade.com and they don't list it...strange
Sometime manufacturer didn't update their website enough... Yes, Mr. Auto Parts only sell blades as you mentioned and just as everyone said... no refill.
However, the price for the blade you saw is a set... otherwise, they would say you need two per vehicle... it said only 1.
I really need to go look at that wiper at the dealer sometime.