Wiring diagrams, and Spark Plugs

Hi all- Could anyone tell me where I could get a wiring diagram for my 1986 300e?
Also, What are the reccomended spark plugs for this car? It is yet another
issue that the "owners bible" is silent on...
Thanks in advance to all in MB-Land...
Chris, you should be able to get the info off the CD ROM that is available from MB or the internet. HTH

1986