Wiring Route To 300SD Trunk From Dashboard

I bought an XM satellite radio and I need to run the antenna wire to the trunk. What's the best way to do this?
Thanks.

What year? I ran wires from the console, under the side panel to the drivers floor, under the carpeting on the trans tunnel to the rear seat, (which I removed to run wire under) then under the rear deck carpeting to the medical kit, notched the plastic tray for the medical kit, and into the trunk! My car is a '79 SD.
Bernard
The side panel was a bitch to get off.
It is an '83 300SD.
I am considering attempting to use the existing radio antenna wire as a "pull wire", by attaching some string to it and then by pulling it forward. Then I can pull both the regualar and the sattelite antenna wires back with the string.
Think this might work?
Bernard farquart wrote:

"I am considering attempting to use the existing radio antenna wire as a "pull wire", by attaching some string to it and then by pulling it forward. Then I can pull both the regualar and the sattelite antenna wires back with the string. "
I'd be very surprised if that worked. I installed a new stereo and amp in my 80 300SD. I ran wires in mine similar to what Bernard recommended. I don't remember if I went via the tranny tunnel or part the doors, but definitely had to take out the back seat. These cars have lots of things like sound deadening/insulation in the way, plus the route is anything but straight.

No, just run new wire.
That won't work... the route I took was passenger side along the door... you can slip it along the edge of the carpet. Carpet mats will hide the wires. You will have to pop out rear seats to get it into the trunk... fairly easy.