WIS Software

I have the WIS software installed on my computer, and it works fine. My question is, I remember reading about someone having some kind of a menu program or interface that made this software easier to use. Is this the case? or was I just imagining things?

Reply to
GM

That would be great although I have never heard of it. Were you maybe instead thinking of the guy who sells a better/easier installation procedure?

Reply to
-