Wish me luck!

Hello all,
Newbie here,
Just purchased my first MB; a late 1985 built C126 500SEC (Europe). From first owner, the full option car has 260 k kms, full maintenance
records, has near perfect bodywork and black leather interior in truly mint condition. Engine runs like a treat. Drove it home with an ear-to-ear grin on my face. Following traffic, it never exceeded 2000 rpm. It just glides... A 20-odd year dream come true.
Congrats!