Workshop Manuals

I saw somewhere on the net that some clever person has created a program for navigating around the MB workshop manual CD's, can anyone please guide me to
its whereabouts.
Regards Kev
You can make it work... first install the adobe acrobat software that is included with the CD... and then reinstall the latest adobe acrobat reader and then everything should work.