Workshop manuals 614 D

Hi !
I am searching for Wokshop manuals for Mercedes Benz 614 D, especially Electric wiring diagrams, preferably in electronic form on the net.
I would appreciate much if someone could supply me with an url.
Thanks in advance
Mats
I'd recommend www.books4cars.com, I saw they have a bunch on the 600, but not on the 614 in particular. Not sure how similar these are though...
Daniel

Thanks for your suggestion, but as I searched their site, the only hits for the 600 model i got was related to the passengercar, the 614D is a small bus chassi.
/Mats