Would a W126 500 SE engine fit in a R107 ?

I have an opportunity to buy an early '80s 500 sl convertible with a broken engine (it has no cyl. heads, they are gone). However I do have a (running) engine + gearbox from a W126 500 se. Would this
engine fit in the convertible and would it be a straight forward job? The engine numbers are different: 117.962 for the SL and 117.965 for the SE. Or could I just switch the cylinder heads to the SL engine?
Regards
Kris
http://wielkiman.w.interia.pl /
Yes it will fit... however, you need to bring all electronics from that later model.