Would the declining US dollar effect Mercedes prices ?

Would the declining US dollar effect new and used German car prices ?

I believe the dollar has been declining against the Euro for 3 years now, but there has been a lot of movement latey.

Right now it cost about $1.22 US to buy 1.00 Euro, some say this could move up to $1.40 to buy 1 Euro.

I would think this would make MBs very expensive for us (in America).

I would suspect there would be some lag time before prices went up.

Has anyone notice an increase in the prices of new and used Mercedes ?

SW

Reply to
SW