WTB: 190E

I'm Iooking for a good body (no rust, no collision, decent paint), decent interior, non-running Mercedes 190E 2.4, '84-'88 model year, for cheap. Something like a blown (or even no) engine/transmission in the car is ideal
because I have a good drive train ready to drop into it.
I had a run in with a herd of deer in my '85 the other day, and, in the process, did more body damage to the car than I care to mess with.
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
I'm in NC - car must be reasonably near
(Note: if you e-mail me you will initially be blocked by my spam-blocker since I don't have you in my address book)