WTB: AMG 7.5 x 17 wheels

Anybody know of a used pair for sale? The ones I ordered from an Ohio company were gorgeous but alas, they sent 8.5" wide wheels. These wheels originally came on the CLK430.

JD

Reply to
JD

Why not use 8.5"? (what size of tyre will you use it for?)

Reply to
Jens

I have a set of these already in their staggered configuration. The 8.5" works but is really a bit of overkill for my '92 diesel plus they preclude me from rotating the tires. The 8.5" wheels don't quite look "right" on this car in the rear but the 7.5's all around is perfect.

JD

Reply to
JD

Try...