WTB Cream 500SEC interior - Aussie

I just bought this & the derro had the cat living in it - it is disgracefull! Anyone in Australia have wreck I can buy seats & carpets from?
Macgregor
i hope you got the car cheap ... to replace all the seats will probably cost more than you paid for the car ... isn't there any chance to clean it? maybe try to clean them as best you can and then put sheepskin covers on them
as for the carpet, if you can get it out you should be able to cut some new carpet yourself, or get someone else to do it for you ...