XM Satelite radio an option?

Has Mercedes gotten these to work?

In the USA, XM is NOT a MB option. Sirius radio is the MB option.

I had the dealer install Xm in my C320. They put a Pioneer unit in with an FM modulator. Works great. However, the dealer in my area who services the care was blaming my electrical problems onthe install - just trying to get out of the warranty work I think. Only mentioned it once, but shut up when I told them the leasing dealr installed the XM.
Walter Wise
My new 2004 E500 has a Satelite button on the radio. I am also told the antenna is there but there is no dealer option yet. Anyone know when they will release this?