XM Satellite Radio for 2004??

I just took delivery of a 2004 E500 4Matic and to my surprise the stereo has a button for Satellite Radio. It is a dealer added option of some kind. The kicker is the dealer has no clue about it. Anyone
know when and how much this will cost?
Thansk,
K-REX
XM is a monthly subscription. 10 bucks a month if I recall. On the other hand if it is just a button to turn on a non existent separate xm receiver then heck if I know. You either have it in there already, or need to have it installed and activated. KH

The service that was supposed to be available was Sirius, not XM. The only info about it is in the MB sales brochures. Very little info there......that is all anyone knows right now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because of the current email spam attacks my email account is not included, reply via the newsgroups or ask for a valid email address.
I believe that Mercedes has signed up with Sirrius (not XM). Maybe check with Sirrius, or tell you dealer to check with Mercedes Regional...they should know about Sirrius options.
You need the aux. XM tuner to go with it....the radio just has the control interface built in. Any electronics dealer - circuit city/best buy etc. can sell and install satellite tuner and antenna for you...THEN you need the monthly subscription. Tuner and antenna can be had for $100 or less.