Yet another new old Mercedes Benz story...

Reply to
marlinspike

Yeah, but you don't need them. I think his rough idle is more of an injection or ignition or maybe timing thing. Richard

Reply to
marlinspike

I've gotten the car into the mechanic. He drove the car about 30 feet and stopped the car and said that the motor mount was broken. The bumping in the back was due to the engine raising up in the front. Sure enough, he popped the hood open, put it in drive, stood on the brake, and pressed the gas pedal. The motor mount on the driver's side is broken, and the engine raised up about 6-8".

I'm going to have him change both and the transmission mount as well.

Reply to
Kevin L. Bray

Yeah. Dallas & surrounding areas are typically a great concentration of good M-B used cars. There just wasn't anything listed on autotrader and/or the papers. That would have been allot easier a drive!

Reply to
Kevin L. Bray