You can't make-up this stuff

"The fight against Germany has now been waged for months by every Jewish community, in every conference, in all labor unions and by every single Jew in the world. There are reasons for the assumption that our share in this fight is of general importance. We shall start a spiritual and material war of the whole world against Germany. Germany is striving to become once again a great nation, and to recover her lost territories as well as her colonies. But our Jewish interests call for the complete destruction of Germany..." (Valadimir Jabotinsky, in Mascha Rjetsch, January, 1934)

Reply to
Loose Cannon

Many times I have heard critisism directed at the Catholic Church for not doing enough to help the Jews in their times of trouble.What exactly have the Jews ever done for the Catholic Church,or any Christian denomination for that matter.Seems to me it's all been one sided throughout history. Christians give,give,give.Jews take,take,and complain that they're not getting enough.

--=20

--=20

J Y=F6ung snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
youngsopinions

Many of the scientists who helped the United States build the atomic bomb were Jewish. In fact, the person who thought up the idea and pressed for it was Leo Szilard who was a Jew. It was his efforts through Einstein, also a Jew, that got FDR to pay attention.

Had atomic bomb effort not been made, it is very possible that some country willing to use those weapons to literally take over the world as Germany and Japan were trying to do would've been first to acquire the technology.

So there's an example of Jews saving the world.

Reply to
Bill Bonde ('Anyone for tennis, wouldn't that be nice?')