Your favorite M-B Ride

Page 2 of 2

I understand very well :-) but what I was saying is the 560 is capable of more, a friend's cousin at work drives his at over at 280km/h, not in ejaculatory bursts of speed either :-)
cp
1938 W125 Streamliner and hits a top speed of 271 mph....oh,sorry that was a dream. ;-)
My 79 450SEL 6.9 by far !!!!!!
I was curious not because you reached 180 km/h, an easily attainable number as cp has also said, but the fact that you have enough space and time to make it worthwhile setting cruise control at that level.
What's the official speed limit?.. :-)
DAS
"saeef" < snipped-for-privacy@pdo.co.om> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
DAS,
The official speed limit is 120 km/hr. But with very few traffic, curising at 180km is easy and you get used to it. Yes it requires you to be alert and concentrating. The thing you got to watch for is those driving at slower speeds on the right lane and then suddenly decide to cut into your lane.