Z4 M vs Boxster S vs SLK 55

Yeah, half the factory recommended interval isn't near enough. Of course you knew that before you wrote this latest piece of BS............

Reply to
Jim Keenan

That's ok, do better next time. Try half the factory recommendation.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

Why? Do you do the same with all the fluids in the car, and if so why not?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Jesus. I hear there's a sesne of humour on ebay. They take paypal and ship internationally.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

Both the SLK and the Z4 are hairdressers cars.

Reply to
Harry

Whatever you say, Dick.

Reply to
Jim Keenan

That's the spirit. Hope this helps.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

Not really, dick.

Reply to
Jim Keenan

I think you need to capitalize that.

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Let's see, "infrequent" means (not occurring regularly or at short intervals). Failure to change the oil as recommended might be the cause of ... what?

Thirty years ago a valid, legally enforceable contract between two business corporations could be written on a single sheet of paper. Today, it requires a ream of paper to write the same contract. Conclusion: Excess chaff and rare wheat grains exist today proving that more is not better.

What a joy to see plain simple straight-forward communication without some apparent need for pretense or trying to audition for the 'elite'.

No offense is intended: I merely made an observation after reading and re-reading trying to figure out what was being said, or attempted to be said.

There's nothing wrong with 'education', but what passes for education and or intellect these days is something I must just shake my head at.

Reply to
Helen