'06 Mini, Mods? Cooper Works...

Picked it up in November, now a month past the break in, it's really starting to loosen up. My Turbo Sprint was much faster off the line, but this thing is scary fast. Got lucky enough to get the Cooper Works engine and brake package. Any body know of any additional performance mods or links? or anybody else get a Cooper Works package? I'm gradually getting more familiar with it and love it. Basic Astro Black, and not many frills, just leather and H/K sound. I went for the horsepower on this one. Sweeet!

Reply to
Jamal Spelling

What about superchiping the ECU, this is a standard quick mod, that gives instant results, so I'm told, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Reply to
Jamal Spelling

grinder

What tires do you have? I've got the basic Dunlop run-flats, and they just don't have much grip at all.

bw

Reply to
bdubya

like I suggested,,, have it chipped, Grinder kindly gave you the link,

Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy