Anybody used this?

I can't see the point, if you know how you can do that all via the dials in your MINI anyway (and it's all on MINI2). ;)

Paul

Paul - MINI2.com

Paul,

Don't tease me! Where exactly on Mini2 is this exciting info? Can you send me a link?

Reply to
jtpr

OK, I found the FAQ on this, very cool. But how do I get a list of error codes and can I reset the check engine light here?

Reply to
jtpr

Sorry for the slow reply..

isthe guide on how to get the OBC information, that includes fault codes, ifyou don't see any, you don't have any faults. It doesn't tell you whatthey mean, and neither does that device you can buy. Here's the guide on resetting the service indicator (don't test this unless you REALLY want to reset it!):
:)

Paul

Paul - MINI2.com

Paul,

Thanks, I've had fun going through the settings. Tell me though, is there a way to adjust the fuel settings? My computer is pretty consistently 3 MPG off. Math says 27.x, computer says 30.x. Also, when you do the full test I see three other settings on my OBC, trip 2, timer, speed. Any way to make them work? Actually, I don't want to reset the service indicator, just the check engine light if I forget to click the gas cap.

The device ad claims it comes with a list of error codes and their meanings. This must be available somewhere, if anybody sees it perhaps they could post it.

Thanks,

-jtpr

©¿©¬
Reply to