Break pad question

The shop said I was running less than 10% remaining on the break pads and that they would run metal on metal BEFORE the sensor light comes on.

I can't believe the sensor would not come on sooner.

Reply to
nobody

It would - they're talking bollocks, always wise to visually inspect your brake pads every couple of months anyway.

Reply to
Brownz (Mobile)

What are bollocks? I googled it and I don't believe they have anything to do with breaks.

Reply to
nobody

You're not that bright are you ?

And it's brakes, not breaks - which appears to be something that your cerebral cortex is enjoying at the moment.

Reply to
Brownz (Mobile)

Thanks for the help.

Reply to