Cooper S - Oil consumption

980 miles I have done & it was checked at 500 miles & needed topping up (1/4 the dipstick) & I have just checked it & it had virtually none on the stick - this is serious oil consumption.

Anyone else had similar oil consumption?

Nige

Reply to
Cunny Funt

Hi Nige,

I'd say serious, I have 7300 miles on my car and have not added any oil. I checked it about three weeks ago and it did not seem to be down at all. If you go on

and go to their Owners Lounge (you'll have to log in) and then look at their owner network I seem to remember a thread on oil usage. I do not think I read it since I did not have the problem but it could be a help.

good luck

Jay

Reply to
Puffer Bradley

Cheers, this cars on it's way back, had too many problems in the first month now.

Reply to
Cunny Funt