First Service

Evening all,

Recently had my first service done at 10,500 miles on my "S".....and first bit of warranty work to be carried out....a new steering column, I'd complained about a knocking noise from the steering wheel/column when I turn......If I remember rightly, I had the same done to my old '01 "Cooper" as well!!

Apart from that...10,500 miles of happy "civic type R" chasing!!

Cheers,

Matt

P.S Some arse in a GOLF R32 just burned me off on a straight.......hmmm....wait til I get my "WORKS" conversion......

Reply to
Matthew Boocock

Mine just came also. They fixed a rattle in the rear hatch which was apparently a common problem. They changed the software in the engine management, and gave a higher rev limiter. It also resolved the juddering problem in second gear. Now even MORE fun to drive the S........ Greg

Reply to
Greg Meyers

Hi Greg,

So what does it rev to now?......Has it improved performance?

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Boocock