Flat tyre? Yes or No??

I've got a 2002 MINI Cooper and every time I drive on the M25 my tyre pressure warning light (yellow one, approx 2'oclock on the dial) sounds and flashes continuously.

BMW have informed me that it is a warning light to indicate a flat tyre or a change in tyre pressure.

This same light then goes off once I pull over and restart the engine. I've had the tyres checked out and they're fine. How irritating is that??

Is anyone else familiar with this one?

Regards, Jim

Reply to
BTe-mail

I'd check your tyre pressures manually using a proper guage, then reset your Run Falt indicator as per the manual.. It has been known in the past for the RFI to flash when going over bumpy surfaces as the air in the tyre is temporarily displaced as the tyre compresses.

Check out

for further answers. There are thousands of people registered who can help as well :)

Reply to
Paul

Check this url out:

Gunny "BTe-mail" wrote in >