Fort Nelson Mini Show July 10th

July 10th see the return to Fort Nelson, Royal Armouries Museum, Fareham in Hampshire of the Fort Nelson Mini Show.

This year see more clubs, more fun and a hopefully more sun.

This is the biggest free entry mini show on the south coast and is all run for childrens charities. This year Banardo'd so if you are free please come along and help make this day a great one

Fort Nelsom

I had my Mini spat at by two lads in a group of classic mini owners last year. So I wouldn't bother if you own a new mini. Shame so many people can't get round this stupid classic / new thing. Personally I own both - which makes the whole situation even more ironic.

Reply to
Biffa Bacon

Hi Biffa

This is not one of those types of events, we had BMW main dealer at the show last year and had no problems. This is a fun event to try and bring people together not push the wedge between them all. Shame you feel down hearted by this but it is not fair to tar everyone with the same brush

Reply to
Fort Nelsom