i love new mini!!

hi! my name is Mirco and i live in Italy. i'm sorry but my english is very scolastic.

i love new mini, and i'm thinking to change my car (fiat barchetta '96) with a new mini.

in italy there's some versione of this car but i haven't read rewiew: one one de luxe one d de luxe one d cooper cooper s

i'm oriented to buy the "one" version but i don't know wich are the different between the "one" version and the "one de luxe". can you help me?

thank!

Mirco

Reply to
Mirco------>