Interesting sale...

No, I have no interest in this:

Jim Ryan

Interesting. The text at the bottom said they would arrange delivery from Tulsa, OK. We don't have a MINI dealership here. Wonder where it came from. Poor thing...

Reply to
AngieB

"Vehicle Location: Miami, Florida"

This car should be well worth this price.

Reply to
Wayne S. Hill

in article Xns93ECCAA1ADB9F8ch@127.0.0.1, Wayne S. Hill at snipped-for-privacy@asme.org wrote on 9/4/03 6:58 PM:

Look again:

"SHIPPING INFORMATION:    We will arrange to have this vehicle carefully and meticulously delivered from our facility in Tulsa Oklahoma to your front door in any destination in the US in a licensed, bonded, and insured enclosed auto transporter for a fee of $995 or less."

Did you think I made it up?

Reply to
AngieB

No, and I didn't make up where they said the vehicle was located, either.

Reply to
Wayne S. Hill

I wonder what the other side of the car looks like.

Reply to
Grinder

errr you can see both sides?

Reply to
s n u f f y

Guys, guys, don't start a fight overhere.....

Vehicle location Miami, Floride, that what it says in the bottom. But they ship it from their Tulsa Oklahoma facility????

If I look at the licence-plate, the car was stolen from Niello, a company based in Sacramento, California. See

(also written on the licence-plate)...

Good luck, Robert

Reply to
Robert

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 10:15:13 GMT, "Jim Ryan" sez:

Very odd. License plates from Niello in Sacramento. 210 miles on the car. Car is in Tulsa.

What's wrong with this picture?

Reply to
Marchant, Jon A.

More than that: it said the car was located in Miami. Shipping would be from Oklahoma.

I don't find this all that strange. First, it went to the insurance company, then to an auction, then to a broker, etc.

I still think it's a good deal.

Reply to
Wayne S. Hill

Oh good God, have you Guys not heard of car transporters (rolling eyes waaaay back into there socket).

-- Team EuroMeko

iBuyMinis.Us

Too bad I didn't hear of that car when I bought mine.

12K for an S model, even if it needs a few grand in repairs is STILL a steal(no pun intended). Heck, totalled Minis on ebay even get sold(parts? Future rally car?)

Reply to
Spitfire 1500