iPod volume in Mini

Just got my new convertible S - after years of 5 series BMWs I have been reminded that driving can be fun again.

I bought the dealer installed iPod system. Unfortunately, the volume is a little low for highway cruising when the top is down. I tried using EUPods, but it made no difference - I think the iPod volume control is not involved in the system.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Michael

Reply to