Just ordered

I just placed the order for my '06 MINI Cooper.

This will be the longest ten weeks ever.

:)

-John

Reply to
docjohnboy

thats nice, try alt.autos.new-mini they might give a damn

Reply to
RS

thats nice, for all your new car problems, try alt.autos.new-mini

get 'em while they're young...

Reply to
RS

this is alt.autos.new-mini. f*ck off.

Reply to
docjohnboy

Yes, time does go slow when you're waiting. Are you in the Sates? If so, you can always track your car through the website and really drive yourself crazy. And congrats and happy motoring to you!

kat

Reply to
hep kat

Well said, Obi-Wan.....oh, wait a minute.....this *is* the new mini group. Silly Jedi and their silly mind tricks.

kat

Reply to
hep kat

Strange how some people are happy to settle for second best.

**

Strange how some people can be so hostile and judgmental about what gives other people pleasure.

kat

Reply to
hep kat

Agreed, the S is superior, but c'mon, the base Cooper is still a fine machine.

bw

Reply to
bdubya

This is A.A.N-M.

If your parents/sisters/brothers/uncles/nieces (probably one and the same) ever let you get a car, feel free to come back to A.A.M or A.A.N.M and make a worthwhile contrbution to the usenet community.

In the meantime, keep up the good work, you're keeping kleenex in business single handedly (literally).

I know you're only allowed on the PC for 10mins a day as all the other inmates (sorry - Clients) have to use it as well, but perhaps on your next visit you could post some of the drawings you do with your crayons.

PS - Merry Xmas & Happy New Year.

Reply to
Biffa Bacon (mobile)

I wanted the S, but was a little tired of driving a standard. I bought the mini for trips up to San Francisco and hate using a stick on those hills. I do miss the fun of shifting, but buzzing around tourists is so much easier now.

kat

Reply to
hep kat

Try alt.autos.mini The gays there have nothing else to do than come over here.

Reply to
madmax

Yes I am in the states. I am waiting for my production number to update in the system so I can start obsessing. :)

-John

Reply to
docjohnboy

Shoulda done what I did, and buy one off the lot.

Sure, you might not get the exact color you want or a particular option, but you save $$$ and get (relatively) instant gratification. ;-)

05 Cooper S Indi Blue Metallic/Black Roof
Reply to
Gord in Ottawa

Reply to
Jamal Spelling

What country are you in?

I've just ordered a Cooper S, waiting time about 5 weeks. I'm giving my 2002 Cooper to my son. So he's go to wait as well. ;-)

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth