MINI wired mag letter decals

Hey, a friend of mine saved me the alphabet decals from Wired magazine that were made specially for MINI folks. Alas, they are white, not black, and so my pepper white Gigi must go without. To be honest, I find them goofy and endearing at the same time, but even if there were black ones, I think my husband would nix the deal. (Imagine the gent tossing about in a cutey-pie car named Gigi, and suddenly you understand is hetero-ambivalence ;-) But I'd be happy to send the fresh set of white letters, star bursts and underlines to anyone willing to email me their mailing address. Just holler :-)

Lisa

Reply to
poo