Nav question

I know this question has been asked before, but don't recall a useful answer... what exactly are those blue circle symbols that show up on the Nav map? My Nav DVD is USA 2004.

Thanks! Roger

Reply to
Roger Macintosh

I know this question has been asked before, but don't recall a useful answer... what exactly are those blue circle symbols that show up on the Nav map? My Nav DVD is USA 2004.

Thanks! Roger

Reply to
Roger Macintosh

Most things I've read seem to point to "Center of Town" as the answer. Take it as you like it.....

Reply to
sjjn