navigation systems on new Mini

I notice that a navigation system is not shown as an option on the Mini website. Is it now available as a 3rd-party add-on only?

Bill T

Reply to
Bill T

"Bill T" wrote in news:WQGSe.90$LZ6.68 @newssvr29.news.prodigy.net:

It's listed both under Features and under Build Your Own in the Flash app, same as always, on the US website. Where were you looking that you didn't find it?

Reply to
dw in Palatine

Thanks. I just found it.

I was using the BYO feature and missed that I had to scroll horizontally to see all the "Cockpit Instrument" options.

Reply to
Bill T

"Bill T" wrote in news:WmbTe.1131$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net:

Oh yeah, that is easy to miss. A lot of these Flash apps have their own ways of indicating additional scrollable content, and the interface differences make some navigation aids non-obvious at first glance. I wish MINI would make an HTML-only content-equivalent site (presumably with clunky navigation), but I'm sure their marketing department would have a fit!

Reply to
dw in Palatine