Need technical description of Radio "MINI Boost CD"

Hi Folks,

I googled quite a bit around looking for the technical data/description of the radio built into our MINI: MINI Boost CD.

Results are mostly about cars where it is built-in, but no hint to which company has built the radio and where to find a bit more than the "Manual" handed out with the car - it only tells you how to change the sound intensity, but it doesn't even tell you that it has an external input.

So I need a hint to where to find technical details of this. Any idea? Thanks a lot in advance!

Regards, Klaus.

Reply to
Klaus T.