Optimum gear change

When I had my original Mini (1973) I had a chart which showed the power or torque against rpm for each of the gears. The advantage of this was that where the lines crossed was the optimum gear change point. It also told you the speeds at which you should change down when overtaking (e.g. at 65 and above in 4th, don't change down)

Anyone seen a similar thing for the new MINI Cooper?

Reply to
Nigel Mercier ®

Thanks. I looked but couldn't find it, can you give me a link?

Reply to
Nigel Mercier ®

Try

-- flyline