Over Heating in the MCS

Hi all,

Iv'e had my MCS for a little over 3 months now and am loving every second.

The only prob is that it has overheated twice now. First time mmy dealer replaced the water bottle. Second time they replaced the water bottle and the water pump.

It is a little concerning especially as we have pretty extreme climets in South Africa and I would hate for the engine to be damaged.

The problem seems to happen after a long journey.

Any one had any similar problems.

Cheers

Reply to
Seamus O'Brien