RADIATOR FAN

I have 2002 Mini Canadian initial edition. I recently moved to the DC area. I am experiencing problem with what I taught was AC problem. At speed (30 MPH) all is well but in traffic at slow speed the AC is intermittent and today for the first time (outside temp above 95) the car was overheating. I think the thermostatic fan is not working all the fuses are good. Anybody out there experience this before.

Reply to
Michel Caron

I am also having similar problem with my 2002 plain mini. I do not experience overheating (temp gage stays in middle of range) but AC goes off if I am standstill for about 5 minutes.

Reply to
Larry Silkaitis

Search mini2.com. There was a thread there about the wrong size fuse being installed at the factory or something. Sorry I didn't pay much attention, I'm not having a problem so it didn't stick!

Good luck.

- Angie

in article lZe%a.23011$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net, Larry Silkaitis at snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com wrote on 8/15/03 7:33 PM:

Reply to