Re: why aren't fuel prices dropping?

Speculation and conjecture coupled with cynicism... In a word, "useless".

Because the people in the government have too much invested in the oil > companies. Why do you think these "concept" cars that get bunches of miles > to the gallon aren't on the market. "Johnny Government" would lose a few > million so we have big deals between the govt., oil companies, and car > companies. > > > > Im Right wrote: > > > and profits are used for what? > > > > Public relations campaigns to tell you how wonderful the oil companies > > are and how much they care about you. Some people buy it. Others were > > blessed with brains. > > > > > > > > John > > > > -- > > I have more money than God, but not as much as Oprah. --Roseanne Barr > > > > > >
Reply to
Blues_Jam