replacing run-flat tires

I have 17" wheels on my 2002 miniS and I would like to replace the run flats with a tire with good wet performance that is self sealing or puncture proof. Is there any such tire available??

Reply to
walter_e_haller

Not that I'm aware of. If you want to continue the runflat function, then you're basically got to replace with runflats. There are four or five to choose from these days, although all are criticized as riding harsh and not handling as well as non-runflats. When my runflats need replacing, I'm going with regular tires (probably Yoko ES100s), carry a plug kiit and tire sealant, and risk it.

- Mark

Reply to
markjen

All you need to know !!